LET AGREED - Fees May Apply
* BILLS INCLUSIVE* Strats are delighted to be the first agency to offer well maintained fully inclusive student property available for the new academic year. This property is located in this quiet cul de sac, within walking distance of local amenities and 5 minutes drive to the Town Centre, Mainline Train Station and the University of Hertfordshire Campus. The property briefly benefits with four double bedrooms and a one single, fitted bathroom and second shower room, fitted kitchen with appliances, rear conservatory reception. Front and rear gardens, plenty of on street parking. As the first agency to offer all inclusive rent, we have pleasure in offering packages. All appointments strictly by appointment via Strats Estates & Lettings on 01707 262 737.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.