LET AGREED -
Walker Grove, Hatfield
Strats Estates & Lettings Ltd pleased to bring to the market this very spacious 3 bedroom apartment located in the Salisbury Village. The perfect package for a professional sharers, with a penthouse feel and stunning views. This larger than average three double bedroom apartment occupies the entire top floor of this modern purpose built block. The property is beautifully presented with windows which face in all directions and Juliet doors opening onto captivating views.Once inside the property there is a good sized welcoming entrance hall which leads to all rooms. The living space is open plan incorporating lounge, kitchen and dining areas with Upvc double-glazing, Gas central heating and excellent storage.The modern wood effect kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances, dishwasher, washing machine and cooker. The lounge area is a bright and airy space with dual aspect windows and French doors and with space for a small dining table. The master bedroom is a generous double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes. There is also another excellent double bedroom and a separate family bathroom.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.