TO LET -
AVAILABLE EARLY JUNE A substantial five bedroom detached home located in Hatfield's Salisbury village. Ideally placed close to local amenities, schools, shops and road and rail links. The property comprises: entrance hall, downstairs WC, large bright lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with a range of wall and base units, integrated appliances. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms two with fitted wardrobes, two en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom. The top floor boasts an impressive master suite with double aspect dormer windows, fitted wardrobes and further en suite shower room and the fifth bedroom. Externally the property has a family garden with patio and lawn areas as well as access to the garage. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.