TO LET -
Mosquito Way, Hatfield
Strats Estates & Lettings are very proud to present these newly built five spacious bedroom townhouse situated in the ever popular Salisbury Village. The property is ideally located within walking distance of The University of Hertfordshire De Havilland Campus and a short walk away from all amenities which include, ALDI Superstore, Subway and many others. The Property comprises of a large kitchen with integrated appliances/diner, three piece family bathroom and en-suite facility to master bedroom. The size and proportion of this property is underestimated by its external appearance and is truly a must see property. **** BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILBALE **** All appointments strictly by appointment through Strats Estates & Lettings Agents on 01707 262 737.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.