LET AGREED - Fees May Apply
Very nicely decorated six bedroom house, close to College Lane Campus. The property has fitted kitchen with gas hob/electric oven, two small fridges and seperate large freezer. Downstairs toilet and utillity area. Good sized bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom suite, with seperate toilet. The property has gas central heating and is fully double glazed all round. Well maintained front and rear gardens.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.