Clarkson Court, Hatfield, Herts
Set in a central location within Hatfield this two bedroom top floor flat benefits ground level parking and balcony. The flat is walking distance to the Galleria. The town centre is not very far and close to Asda. There are transport links to Hatfield Business Park and the A1(M) for London, Welwyn Garden City and St Albans.Full Details
Fitted carpet, Video entry phone system, Two storage cupboards (one housing consumer unit), Cupboard housing boiler, Single radiator
10'3" x 6'11"
Range of wall and base units, One and a half stainless steel sink with mixer taps, Space for washing machine, Space for free standing Fridge/freezer, Gas hob with cooker below and extractor built in over, Tiled between wall base units, Double glazed window to side aspect
Fitted carpet, Two double radiators, Tel TV Rad & Sat Point, Double glazed window & door with balcony to front aspect
13'9" x 9'9"
Fitted carpet, Single radiator, Tel Point, Double glazed window to front aspect
11'2" x 8'8"(11'6"Max)
Fitted carpet, Single radiotor, Tel Point, Double glazed window to rear aspect
Wash hand basin with hot and cold tap, Low level flush WC, Bath with mixer shower and tiled surround, Single radiator, Shave Point, Vanity light, Extractor fan
(EPC) EEC above EIR
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.