Dragon Road, Hatfield, Herts
Strats Estates are delighted to offer this end terrace town house situated on the sought after Salisbury Village development within easy access of the University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield Business Park and the Galleria.
The property is currently let until end of August 2017 and will be let again from September 2017.
Via double glazed front door leading to entrance hall, Laminate floor, Stairs to first floor, Double radiator, Store cupboard, Thermostat, Fire alarm and fire point, Emergency light, Mains smoke detector
10' 7" x 8' 10" (3.23m x 2.69m)
Fitted carpet, Double radiator, Mains wired smoke detector, Double glazed window to front aspect
Laminate flooring, Half tiled, Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Extractor fan
15' x 11' (4.57m x 3.35m)
Laminate floor, Range of matching fitted wall and base units tiled between, Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, Free standing cooker and hob with extractor over, Washing machine, Boiler housed in cupboard, Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, Stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, Mains wired heat detector, Fire point, Double radiator, Store cupboard housing consumer unit.
Up and over, Double socket, Light
32' x 16' (9.75m x 4.88m)
Paved patio area, Laid to lawn and rear access to garage
Fitted carpet, Double radiator, Emergency light, Mains fitted smoke detector, Double glazed window to front aspect
Fitted carpet, Hand wash basin, Low level WC, Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, Double radiator, Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, Extracor fan
15' x 13' 4" (4.57m x 4.06m)
Fitted carpet, Fireplace, Double radiator, Two Double glazed windows to rear aspect, Mains wired smoke detector
10' 2" x 8' 9" (3.10m x 2.67m)
Fitted carpet, Fitted wardrobe, Double glazed window to front aspect, Mains wired smoke detector
Fitted carpet, Emergency light and Loft access
12' 9" x 10' 9" (3.89m x 3.28m)
Fitted carpet, Two double radiators, Two Double glazed windows to rear aspect, Fitted wardrobe, Mains wired smoke detector, Door to en-suite: Fitted carpet, Double radiator, Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Shower cubicle tiled with thermostatic shower, Extractor fan, Shave point
11' 8" x 9' (3.56m x 2.74m)
Fitted carpet, Double radiator, Two Double glazed windows to front aspect, Mains wired smoke detector, Single fitted wardrobe and a store cupboard
(EPC) EEC above EIR
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Here at StratS, we don’t like nasty surprises so with no hidden extras we make sure our tenants don’t receive any either.
Our fees are open and transparent and include the following services:
- Unlimited Viewings.
- Negotiation, including rent, additional requirements and contract variations.
- Paperwork printing and collation.
- Guarantor information.
- Credit checks.
- Processing Standing orders.
- Creating tenancy contracts.
- Signing stage including all associated paperwork and documents.